For the next four Fridays on the blog, we are going to be introducing the team so you can learn a little bit more about each of us through some fun questions. Today we start with Founder and Creative Director, Agata Craig.
Photo by Kathleen Voss
Full name: Agata Maria Craig Age: 32 Title: Founder and Creative Director Educational background: Bachelor of Science in International Business from Central Michigan University, Certificate in Meeting, Conference and Event Management from New York University, Certified Meeting Professional (CMP)
Photo by Scott O'Malley
- Where are you from?I was born in Poland and moved to St. Clair Shores, MI at the age of 5, where I grew up!
- What are your favorite things to do in your free time? Playing with flowers, entertaining, hosting dinner parties, traveling, and spending time with my family!
- What do you love about wedding planning? My favorite part of wedding planning is the event design process, starting with a blank slate and creating something beautiful, and memorable for the couple and their wedding guests.
- What is your favorite wedding trend? Kinda loving the Pantone color of the Year: Greenery!!
- What’s number 1 on your bucket list right now? Attending a floral workshop in Europe! Dreaming big this year!
- What is your favorite candy? Almond Joy… and when in London, Bounty! Coconut is the best!
- What kind of music do you listen to? When I’m working the Michael Buble Pandora station is always on. Otherwise Adele, Amy Winehouse, and the Lumineers are some of my favorites. Since my trip to Nashville last year, I’m also loving country lately!
- If you could travel back in time, what time would you visit and why? I’d travel back to the roaring 20’s, and attend one of Gatsby's parties! Obsessed with that era, the fashion and style.
- Do you have any new year’s resolutions for 2017? To stop stressing over stupid things and live a more balanced life! So far so good!
Photo by Lula and Lula Photography